Taiwan Laser Printer and MFP Market
AN IDC REPORT SERIES
The laser printer and MFP (multifunction peripherals) market in Taiwan is not only growing steadily but also becoming very competitive. Many printer vendors are focusing on this market and IDC expects even more competition and activities in the marketplace as single function inkjet printers gradually make their exit. IDC's Taiwan Laser Printer and MFP Market service aims to provide in-depth analysis and forecast of the laser printer and MFP industry in Taiwan on a quarterly basis. This service provides insight into the fast changing market landscape, which will enable the industry players to better equip themselves to take advantage of these growth opportunities.
- Quarterly market size and share of the printer industry by vendor
- Quarterly competitive analysis and model level data of the printer industry
- Market size and forecast of the laser printer and MFP market
- Vendor market shares in the laser printer and MFP market
- Vendor competitive analysis/positioning in the laser printer and MFP market
- PowerPoint format report (3Q09, 4Q09, 1Q2010, 2Q2010) covering market shipment size by resolution, market share by vendor, top five sales models of key vendors, quarterly highlights of top five vendors.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
1. What is the size of the laser printer and MFP market in Taiwan?
2. Where are the growth opportunities in the Taiwan laser printer and MFP market?
3. Which technology or speed segment has the greatest impact on shaping future product directions in the Taiwan laser printer and MFP market?
4. How are the technology migrations influencing prices and market shares?
5. What are the key strategies for gaining market share in the laser printer and MFP market?
Taiwan Laser Printer Market (1Q 2007 - 1Q 2008)
IDC's Taiwan Laser Printer and MFP Market service is a competitive analysis service that examines how laser printer and MFP vendors are positioning themselves to compete in this particular market segment in Taiwan. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the laser printer and MFP market, including: Canon, Epson, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, and Xerox.
IDC provides you with the necessary intelligence to optimize, guide and support all aspects of the business planning life cycle from strategy and budget planning, through implementation, to ongoing measurement and assessment of results. Take advantage of these and other related offerings:
Consulting: Target growth opportunities and develop strategies for emerging markets and technologies, market sizing and segmentation, and global partner strategies, and create awareness for your products and services. Custom engagements leverage the unique strengths of IDC global technology analysts and local market analysts. Tailored offerings, such as business value (ROI) analysis, use IDC-branded content and tools to help you accelerate the sales cycle and powerfully communicate to your prospects.
Events: Network with industry colleagues and gain practical and strategic insights from groundbreaking research presented by IDC and industry experts. IDC events bring together technology buyers looking for the latest best practice research and sellers offering insights into how decision makers can use technology to gain competitive advantage and improve business value.
Go-to-Market Services: Leverage IDC content and custom services to support your most critical marketing initiatives as well as reach appropriate technology purchasers and influencers. The Go-to-Market Services expertise, flexible business model, and range of offerings provide you with effective marketing solutions ranging from a single call-to-action incentive to a broad global media campaign.
Industry Insights: Develop effective vertical market strategies that create competitive advantage with the research-based advisory and consulting services from Industry Insights. Industry Insights' end-user best practice and benchmarking research helps executives drive technology-enabled business innovation within industries including energy, financial, government, health, manufacturing and retail.